Sunday, January 9, 2011

Noah's Geneology

Obedience

Genesis chapter 10 traces the geneology of Noah's sons. It shows how they were obedient to God's command to "be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth."

I want to be obedient to You too God! Give me the strength to do what you ask of me.

I pray for a safe trip to Laurens and back today. I also lift up the fundraiser for Haiti and ask that it would be a financial success. I pray that many people would support the mission team. I thank you for those you have served and will serve today. Bless them in a special way. I also thank you for those who have contributed financially to Jessica's trip. Please bless them for their generosity.

I lift up Justin and Candice today. Give them strength to finish out flight school. Keep them safe and give them success. Bless their relationship. Continue to strenghten it and draw them closer to each other and to you. May your will be accomplished in the location of their 1st assignment.

Thank you for the way in which you have provided for my family. My we continue to serve you in whatever way you lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment